‘Tis the season for celebration. For get-togethers full of friends, family and great food. If you’re looking for a relaxed, stylish venue to celebrate Christmas or New Year’s Eve, or to simply indulge with colleagues, friends and family, The Ivy Dawson Street has something to suit all occasions.
We’ll be decking the halls – and our private dining rooms – to provide the perfect place for parties and gatherings. We’re also giving the festive spirit a helping hand with our delicious menu full of warming, seasonal dishes and a bespoke range of carefully crafted Christmas cocktails.
There’s Mulled Cider with cinnamon, sugar and a chocolate bitters twist, plus a Roast Chestnut Julep that brings a bourbon-led Christmas kick to a cocktail classic. We’ve also added some seasonal spice to proceedings with an indulgent Winter Bellini plus, for those on their best behaviour, there’s our rich and delicious Gingerbread Latte.
To book a table in the restaurant please click here
For details of our private dining room and the group festive menus please click here for the brochure.
To enquire for more details and availability please complete the form below.
Struggling for inspiration? Our gift card is the perfect way to treat friends or family this Christmas. They’ll get to enjoy experiences such as afternoon tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply soak up their surroundings with a carefully crafted cocktail in hand. Redeemable at the iconic The Ivy, West Street as well as any of our beautiful brasseries.
Why buy a present when you can gift an experience? Our gift vouchers are the perfect present for friends and family to celebrate a special occasion or just to say thank you.
Available to purchase in the restaurant or online by clicking here
Christmas Opening Hours
- Monday, 23 December – Open as usual
- Christmas Eve – Open as usual
- Christmas Day – Closed
- St. Stephen’s Day – 11:00am – 12:30am
- Friday, 27 December – Open as usual (no set menu available)
- Monday, 30 December – Open as usual (no set menu available)
- New Year’s Eve – Open as usual (no set menu available)
- New Year’s Day – 9:00am – 12:30am (brunch menu available only)
- Thursday, 2 January – Open as usual (no set menu available)
- Friday, 3 January – Open as usual (no set menu available)